Benefits and Money Advice
We are currently working with the Community Help and Advice Initiative (CHAI) to provide a benefits and money advice service for our tenants.
We have an advisor who can:
- Carry out an income maximisation check to ensure you are in receipt of your full benefit entitlement
- Assist with making benefit claims and completion of application forms
- Help you with any benefit related issues
- Assist with appealing decisions and representation at tribunals
- Advise on debt related matters
- Negotiate with creditors on your behalf
How can I book an appointment?
The advisor can arrange an appointment to see you at the Almond office or at a home visit if this is more suitable. If you would like a referral, please contact the office on 01506 439291 and ask to speak to our Advice Worker.
Alternatively your Housing Officer can make a referral on your behalf. If you would prefer to contact the Advice Worker directly, you can email CHAI at firstname.lastname@example.org