Finance and ICT
The Finance and ICT section ensures the Association has robust budgeting and business planning processes in place.
The team is led by Director of Finance and ICT Craig Porter and is split into two sections.
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Annual financial statements and meeting audit requirements
- Ensuring robust budgeting and long-term planning is in place
- Completion and submission of statutory returns
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts and the administration of all banking arrangements
- Administration of our rent accounting
- Ensuring the Association’s suppliers are paid on time
- Administration and submission of insurance claims
- Provide finance services to our subsidiary company
The ICT team consists of two members of staff with adhoc external support.
The ICT Officers ensure the management and support of all internal ICT systems including backup and recovery, and network security.
The Association maintains a contractual relationship with an external network support supplier, to provide additional expertise when required.
All ICT equipment and software purchases are the responsibility of the ICT Officers. The ICT Officers ensures that equipment is working as expected, so the organisation can achieve its operational objectives.