Could this be the year you get more out of cooking, and make your food go further?
We're offering Almond tenants the chance to sign up for a free six-week cookery course at the Riverside Community Wing, and learn to make meals which are cheaper, healthier - and fun once you know how!
These friendly, informal sessions are being delivered in partnership with West Lothian Council's health promotion team and Riverside Primary School.
The course will include:
- Hearty, Winter-warming soups
- Family meals to satisfy everyone
- Making your food budget go further
- Adding more nutrients to your dishes (ever thought of adding cauliflower to your mac and cheese?)
- Essential items for your food cupboard
Six-week courses will run on Thursdays from 9.30am-Noon. They will start on January 17 and on February 28 - but you must register to guarantee your place.
If you'd like to find out more, contact Community Engagement Officer Barbara Boertien on 01506 439 291. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org