Our tenancy sustainment services are available to support tenants in need.
Our Tenancy Sustainment Officer works with tenants to help them sustain their tenancy by giving direct support, or signposting them to other agencies which can help. They can:
- Help you with letters and completing forms.
- Make appointments (and going along with you, if needed).
- Help you to access health, education, training and employment services.
- Advise on how to manage household tasks.
- Assist with tenancy issues due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
And a range of other things.
If there's something you need help with and you're not sure where to go, speak to your Housing Officer on 01506 439291 or firstname.lastname@example.org.